Celebrate The New Year In Style With One Of The Top Places To Be
New Years Eve In Iceland!
Indulge Your Senses: An Icelandic Adventure – Dec 27 – Jan 2, 2018
Elves, Fairies and Magical Northern Lights in a breathtaking country that looks out of this world… Sound like a dream? It’s not.
It’s how you are going to ring in New Years 2018 with international teacher and lover of life, Erica Jung, and a crew of amazing adventure yogis! Bust out the champagne and roll out the yoga mat for an unforgettable way to say bye to the old and hello to the new.
Anything but basic, this retreat will renew you for the possibilities of the year to come, while re-inspiring you to the grandeur that the world holds with Iceland’s jaw dropping views and incredible people and community. Considered one of the BEST places in Europe to belt out Auld Lang Syne at the stoke of midnight, we will skip the norm and set out for natural wonders like the Blue Lagoon, Golden Circle, Icelandic horses, and so much more.
Refresh yourself and release the past with class the challenge the conventional and touch the soul as Erica guides you through daily practices and experiences that tickle the senses and expand the mind. You’ll be ready to hit the ground running with energy and zest for life and all of its abundance that waits.
- Morning vinyasa yoga
- Evening chill out yoga practice
- Foodie walking tour of Reykjavik
- Full day guided tour of Iceland’s famous Golden Circle
- Gullfoss’ natural gorgeousness
- Geysir natural spring (time-able eruptions and a good indication of what’s going on below!)
- Thingvellir’s cultural and historic past
- Science, history and more natural beauty than you can shake an elf at (Icelandic “ha”)
- Guided night trips out chasing the Northern Lights (winter & spring trips)
- Includes one make-up chasing night if the skies are too cloudy for a showing
- RIB boat whale watching & puffins tour (summer trips)
- Special RIB boats get you as close to the water and the whales and dolphins as possible
- Trip out to the craggy cliffs to see the puffins
- Boat through the Reykjavik harbor for some scenic pics
- Morning Icelandic caving excursion
- Afternoon relax and soak at the Blue Lagoon
- Comfort lux accommodations
- Full buffet breakfast daily
- Four full dinners (vegetarian and non-vegetarian options)
- Transportation to and from Keflavik (KEF) airport
- Free wifi
What’s Not Included
- Airfare to Iceland
- Two dinners
- Additional excursions
- Alcohol or items of a personal nature/souvenirs
- Travel insurance (recommended)
Retreat Adventure Duration: 8 Days / 7 Nights
Starting at $3195 per person